HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Saturday, March 10, 2018

Democracy in peril by Swami Agnivesh

Swami Agnivesh is not a typical Swami with mantras and nakedness. This man is a man of substance and a wise man. He and I have had some corrospondence and have always admired his work and committement to building cohesive societies. He writes, "I have mulled over this situation for days now. It is clear to me that keeping quiet over the aberration unfolding will be a gross betrayal of all that I have lived and struggled for. I abhor the fake spirituality that remains indifferent to the plight of the people."

Mike Ghouse

Courtesy of Telegraph India


A democracy in peril

No comments:

Post a Comment