HOME | ABOUT US | www.MikeGhouse.net Google Profile | C.V. | Interfaith Speaker | Muslim Speaker |Motivational Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. I wish I could have them all, but will have to live with a few. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Comandments of Pluralism
1. We shall not ridicule anyone that God has created. It amounts to ridiculing the creator God himself, herself or itself.
2. We shall not attempt to undermine the divinity of other faiths. It amounts to arrogance, a quality to get rid of, and become a righteous person. Ego is the root cause of all evil.
3. We shall not contaminate the purity of our hearts with negative (ill) thoughts about other religions of God. We will not build our castles on some one else's "perceived" weaknesses, which would be a poor foundation to build our faith on.
4. We shall not commit another sin in attempting to enforce that one religion is better than another by claiming that we have the best solutions, or hinting any superiority.
5. We shall not blame any religion or a group for the acts of the individuals just because they belong to that faith or group. Let’s learn to differentiate the wrong doers from the religion, while appreciate the goodness of each religion.
6.We shall strive to rid ourselves of greed, anger, hate, haughtiness, ill-will, pettiness, malice, and ignorance to achieve spirituality.
7. Our salvation, our peace of mind, our nirvana, our Moksha, our mukti, our freedom and our joining the kingdom of God is directly dependent on living a prejudice free life and a life as described in the 6th commandment.
Every religion frees us from the negative engagements. When we truly believe in the ultimate oneness of God and the ultimate oneness of mankind, we have accepted God’s greatness and parity of human beings.
The world is a better place today because of spirituality, without which there would be chaos. All the religions are on the same side; that of goodness for mankind.
Please send send your suggestions to: Suggestions@foundationforpluralism.com or MikeGhouse@gmail.com