- All the wars have begun with exchange of harsh words.
- Much of blame on soured relations between family and friends can be attributed to wrong choice of the words.
- Much of the world problems have grounding in Words - What Pat Roberston says can infuriate the Jews and the people of Israel.
- The neo-cons word's can hurt sentiments of Hindus - when they say, they want to harvest the souls of heathens in India.
- The words of Pope has angered Muslims the world over
- President Bush's word has alienated us Americans from the world, when he said "you are either with us or with the evil".
- The words used by Hamas frightens the Jews.
Imagine the words at work, the harm they can do and the good they can do.
The power point presentation is at www.WorldMuslimCongress.com and the temporary link is:http://www.theghouseteam.com/mg/WMC_Files/Dialogue.ppt
Please think before you say words that can hurt others, the irony is, your intention is opposite of what happens when you deliver those words.