HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Narendra Modi, Muslims and India

NARENDRA MODI - MUSLIMS - INDIA AND MOVING FORWARD

My article is not easy on Modi or Muslim leadership, but offers a solution where everyone can move forward in life, particularly the ones who lost their loved ones, homes and livelihood. My focus is the Victims and their well being.

I am asking a few to obtain a statement from Mr. Modi to be included in the article, and ask you, any one of you, if you can offer a viable solutions - not accusations or blame, but solution to be included as your statement. It's open to all Indians.

If you can get it all for me before 10/27/30. I will use my discretion to use your statement, if I cannot, it will be still a part of the statement in the article that will be posted here at www.TheGhousediary.com and http://MikeGhouseforIndia.blogpost.com


You can leave your comments here or write to me - SpeakerMikeGhouse@gmail.com
The overwhelming majority of Indians, be it Hindus, Dalits, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains,  Buddhists, Atheists and others want nothing but good for India at large, they live beyond their "me, me, and me" and believe in a safe, secure and prosperous India with "Us, us and us."


I do expect the least informed right wing Hindus and right wing Muslims to send hate mails , that is part of the price you pay to participate in public square,  and its nothing new to me.

Thank you.
Mike Ghouse
www.MikeGhouse.net
  

No comments:

Post a Comment