HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Sunday, May 10, 2015

India's sacred text

A Page from India’s constitution – every time I look up our constitutions (India and America), a sense of reverence and admiration for the founding fathers emerges, and I thank them for this sacred document, as always, I take a few minutes to thank Nehru, Ambedkar, Patel, Azad and of course the Mahatma.  Mike Ghouse

I think of the song

Hum laye hain toofan saykishti nikal kay
es desh ko rakhna mere bachho sambhal kay

Tum hi bhavish ho mere Bharat vishaal kay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgax5HQoJ6k&feature=related



Click the picture to enlarge it. Can you identify who they are? please write in the comments. 
Mike Ghouse is a public speaker, thinker and a writer on pluralism and building cohesive societies. More about him in 63 links at www.MikeGhouse.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment