HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aap Ki Adalat may show with Muslims about Modi

This is an eye opener for both Muslims and Hindus.

The points I have summarized in the last three articles, have been expressed by this group

Video:: Aap Ki adalat may - In Hindi/Urdu (1 Hour)
 
It is worth watching, it is indeed  transformational, its almost like an agenda to move forward and gives me a lot of hope for India.  Each paragraph I have constructed in my op-ed is reflected in the show above. 

 
 Engagement is always good and good days are coming
 
Mike Ghouse

No comments:

Post a Comment