HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Monday, May 3, 2010

Terrorist Kasab convicted | Honor killing

Terrorist Kasab convicted.
 

The media has done a good job in presenting different views from the public. I wish American Media learns from this and presents different points of views for the public to form their own opinions. The Mumbai courts have made socially responsible verdicts in the past. Terrorists have got to be punished and justice must be restored. However, I stand opposed to capital punishment any where in the world, including my own state of Texas, Saudi Arabia, Iran or India.  

 

While watching the video, these popped up.

I did not realize so much honor killing goes on in India

 

Delhi journalist's mother held for honour killing
 
Haryana honor Killing
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment