I am angry at Mr. Modi, was his talk about the safety of women mean anything?
Look at his record, he tweets every little thing to be known as a great communicator, what the hell has happened to him? The eerie silence about Rapes and murders, and its not one rape, but many within a week including raping, manhandling and hanging two girls from a mange tree in Badaun.
Just one bloody tweet from him to tell that he will have his home minister hunt down those rapists and punish them according to the law of the land. It will cut down, show me your ability to manage affairs of the nation Mr. Modi?
Ms. Shervani, an activist in Lucknow, India said it right, "When we hear rape, every woman feels shaken, rape is terrorism against women, " and suggested that like the National Guard descends in the town when there is disturbance, we need to create a body that will do the same when there is a rape. She was on NDTV a week ago about the rape incidents in Uttar Pradesh, India, where the police refused to even register the case, let alone handle it.
- Two Girls From Jharkhand Allegedly Drugged, Raped in Delhi http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/two-girls-from-jharkhand-allegedly-drugged-raped-in-delhi-537864?pfrom=home-lateststories
- Bangalore: Techie Allegedly Raped at PG Accommodation http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/bangalore-techie-allegedly-raped-at-pg-accommodation-537866?pfrom=home-lateststories
- These stupid politicians need to be questioned and asked to resign from their responsibility.
- Babulal Gaur: Rape is sometimes right sometimes wrong http://www.hindustantimes.com/audio-news-video/AV-India/Rape-is-sometimes-right-sometimes-wrong-Babulal-Gaur/Article2-1226658.aspx?hts0021
- Chattisgarh Minister - Non one commits rape deliberately http://www.hindustantimes.com/audio-news-video/AV-India/No-one-commits-rape-deliberately-Chhattisgarh-minister/Article2-1227089.aspx?hts0021
- Mulayam Singh on rape: Boys make mistakes, why hang them? http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections2014/election-beat/mulayam-says-boys-make-mistakes-death-penalty-for-rape-needless-reports/article1-1206630.aspx