67/3 in Delhi, What went wrong for the BJP?
- Inadequate water and electricity in the Capital.
- Failure of law and order
- PM's inability to reign in the so-called fringe / extremist elements.
- Failure to improve the environmental quality of life .
- Ghar wapsi , forced conversions , church attacks .
- Perception-disconnect between the common man and the PM's personal life-style. ( I think this is a bit over-the-top , but the common man has his own notions + his vote ).
- More time spent with foreign dignitaries in India as well as in abroad and with the corporate honchos, less time with the common man on road.
- Name calling of the AAP leaders, especially of AK, by the BJP leaders - backfired on them.
- Hollow promises by BJP leaders (black money etc.), especially by NAMO, before the general election, not fulfilled, made it worse by Jaitley's song and dance.
AAP must fulfill their commitments also otherwise soon they will be kicked out. Indian voters are very intelligent and cannot be fooled. Money cannot buy them anymore. Those days of Congress malpractice have long gone.