HOME | ABOUT US | Speaker | Americans Together | Videos | www.CenterforPluralism.com | Please note that the blog posts include my own articles plus selected articles critical to India's cohesive functioning. My articles are exclusively published at www.TheGhouseDiary.com You can send an email to: MikeGhouseforIndia@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Indians Outraged Over Rape on Moving Bus in New Delhi

INDIANS OUTRAGED OVER RAPE IN PUBLIC
http://mikeghouseforindia.blogspot.com/2012/12/indians-outraged-over-rape-on-moving.html


This is disgusting, we need to insure the safety of every citizen and these guys must be severely punished. Death penalty is not the answer, as we cannot let them get away easily, and the state should not be in the business of murdering people.

Put these guys to shame, which ever act is most shameful as a deterrent; let not similar acts be committed on them, we need to raise above. 


Revenge is not the answer either,  but rehabilitation and reshaping the society is. 

Blaming the India government or the police is not the answer either, if it has happened in the private bus, or a private home unaware to the public.


Bad guys do not make Delhi a bad city.

Mike Ghouse

....

Indians Outraged Over Rape on Moving Bus in New Delhi
By NIHARIKA MANDHANA and ANJANI TRIVEDI
The police say the men were looking for some fun. They had been drinking, having a party, and decided to go on a joy ride. They began circling the capital in a private bus, the police say, when they spotted a couple looking for a ride home. They waved the couple onboard and charged them each 36 cents.


Read more at: http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/outrage-in-delhi-after-latest-gang-rape-case/?ref=world
..... ....
I Am Scared, I Am a Single Woman in Delhi
 
By Medha Chaturvedi

I am a single woman in Delhi and I am scared and I am afraid. I am very, very scared – for my life, for my dignity, for my reputation but above all for my safety


Read more at: http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2012/12/18/i-am-scared-i-am-a-single-woman-in-delhi/?mod=WSJBlog&mod=irt

----------
Mike Ghouse  

No comments:

Post a Comment